South Pasadena High School
Alumni Association - Classes of 1907-2013
Only graduating seniors may apply for the following scholarship:
The applicant must be planning to attend a community college, 4-year college or university, nursing, trade or technical school to pursue either training in a trade or Bachelors Degree.
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
1. Financial need
2. Scholastic Record
3. School extra curricular activities
4. Community services and activities
5. Work experience
Special attention will be given to the amount of time an applicant works during the academic year, with the understanding that hours spent at work may adversely affect grade point average and the opportunity to participate in extra curricular activities.
Semifinalist applicants will be invited for an oral interview. Winners will be announced at the Senior Awards Night.
- Type or use black ink
- Submit a transcript with the application
- Deadline - Due no later than WEDNESDAY BEFORE SPRING BREAK
- Return completed application to the Students Service Office by brunch
- Answer all questions on the application with no attachments other than transcript and proof of earnings. Please remove any Social Security numbers (darken or white out).
Return completed application to the Students Service Office
by brunch on Wednesday before Spring Break